To resolve “request is blocked” or “page not found errors” there are a few steps to take.
First, please ensure that on the beta.certify.sba.gov site where you created account that you selected External User account option and NOT Federal Employee. If you did create the Federal Account option in error return to the page an select External User.
Second, follow the below steps below associated with your internet browser used.
Once you have cleared the cache as instructed. Please attempt to create to login into your account again.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools
- Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click on the "Hub" symbol in the main menu.
- Then browse to the "History".
- Now you can click on "Delete the whole History".
- Check the option "temporary services and files" and confirm the selection with a click on the "Delete" Button.
In Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools (gear shaped icon) at top right corner of the browser.
- Go to "Safety" > "Delete browsing history...".
- Select the checkboxes for each data (Cookies and website data, History, Temporary internet files etc.) which you want to delete from Internet Explorer browser. To delete Cache, select "Temporary Internet files and website files".
- Click on "Delete" button.